I'm back! Did you miss my workouts? Hope so! I've come up with a new one for the legs and booty! This one is even awesomer (is that even a word?) than the last butt builder. I did this workout out with my incline walk workout (click here) for the incline workout. It was crazy good, and brutal! Just like I like it. ;) So let's jump right into it.
Do 2-4 rounds depending on your fitness level. If you're new to this type of workout, definitely ONLY do 2 rounds. Weights are optional however I suggest you add some weight to it. There will be video's on how to perform each exercise after the breakdown.
- Single leg step-ups 25 reps per leg
- Super Skater Single leg squats 25 reps per leg
- Spider Plank/with a leg lift 50 reps alternating...*advanced 25 reps per leg*
- Squats 10 reps, immediately followed by 10 squat pulses, immediately followed by a squat hold for 10 seconds.. repeat this 3 times.
- Lunge split squats 25 per leg.
Single Leg Step Up's