So, go hard! Be Strong and do you're best. It's not about beating everyone else it's about beating yourself. You are you're only competition! Make sure to post your times on the Fit chick Page GOOD LUCK
*If this is your first time doing the slayer, please do not overwhelm yourself. This is alot of reps, I would suggest that you use the reps as a bench mark. Do each exercise until failure, if you can only do 10 pushups, don't worry, don't stress. If you can only do 3 burpee's that's fine, just make sure you're doing your best. I would suggest that you write down how many reps you can do, and then try it again next month, to see if you progressed.
1. Super Skater Squats : 25 reps per leg
2. Pushups for 50 reps, I think we all know how to do pushups. Full bodied is perfered, but if it's to hard modified pushups are fine!
3. Reverse Lunge Kickups 25 reps per leg.
5. Squat Jumps 40 reps:
6. Plank pushups 40 reps
7. Burpee's 30 reps
8. Reverse Crunch 50 reps
9. Side Plank Reach Unders: 25 reps per side
10. Mason Twists 50 reps
11. Side Crunches 50 per side
12. Mountain Climbers 50 reps
13. Leg Raises 50 reps