Thursday, October 27, 2011

Add Some Weight to it!

Here's a new workout for you all.  I would recommend that you use weights for some these exercises to make them more impactful, but you can opt to do these without weights, it'll still be awesome!    I'll be incorporating this workout into my weekly regimen starting in November for 30 days. I love to switch it up! I did this workout as a test run, and my glutes are screaming at me right now. Those weighted donkey kicks really do the trick. Okay enough with the chit chat, lets get into it.  I use my GYMBOSS interval timer. I set it for 2 intervals the first for 45 seconds and the next interval for 15 seconds. You'll do this circuit twice. If you don't have an interval timer you can use a stop watch, or just watch the clock.  Whatever you use, you'll be  doing 45 seconds of work and 15 seconds for rest. 






  • Mountain Climbers
  • Weighted Squats w/ calf raises
  • Lunges... with core twists  (with weights)
  • Spider Man Pushups
  • In and Outs
  • Squat Jumps (with a medicine ball or weights)
  • Sumo Squats knee ups (with dumbell or medicine ball)
  • Bridge Leg Raises (45 seconds per leg)
  • Pushups
  • Hip abductors 45 seconds per leg  (with weight placed on hip)
  • Wall Squat Hold (with weights)
  • Surrenders (with weights)
  • Burpees
  • Donkey Kicks (weighted) 45 seconds per leg
  • Repeat 2-3 times depending on your fitness level


Mountain Climbers
Weighted Squats w/ Calf Raises
Lunges with core twist
Spiderman Pushups (modified)

Spider Man Pushup (advanced)

In and outs
Squat Jumps
Sumo Squat Knee Ups
Bridge Leg Raises
Pushups
Hip Abductors

Wall Squat Hold


Surrenders

Burpees

Donkey Kicks

2 comments: