Monday, September 19, 2011

Incline Walk, and Strength Training Workout.

Over to the left is a incline treadmill workout, I've posted this before but I wanted to include a little strength training for after the incline walk. This is a friendlier workout, not my usual brutality! I'll save that for Friday! *smiles*  After this incline walk you should have torched at least 250 calories. The base speed in the picture  is 3.0, but if you're strong enough crank it up anywhere between 3.5 - 4.0. !  Now after the incline walk, I want you to do some stretching, so you can get ready for the strength portion of the workout. Here's the Breakdown.  And, as usual weights are optional!
  • Lunges 15 reps 
  • Squats 20 reps
  • Bridge Leg Raises 15 reps per leg
  • Donkey Kicks 15 reps per leg
  • Surrenders 10 reps  
This completes the  strength circuit, after a rest I want you to  do this strength  circuit 2 more times!  This workout will really torch the fat and build those sexy calves, thighs, and glutes.  Remember to engage your abs throughout the entire workout.  Try it out,  let me know if you liked it! Y'all know I love feedback!  Below are videos on how to perform the exercises correctly.

Lunges 

Squats

Bridge Leg Raises

Donkey Leg Raises

Surrenders

1 comment:

  1. Definitely gonna try the incline walk tomorrow! This Fit Chick is on the fast track to better health!!

    ReplyDelete