Friday, October 14, 2011

Fat Burnin' Furnace! Time Challenge

Its Friday!! So you know what that means? Friday's time challenge is here! Are you excited? Or Scared? haha!  I'm a little of both.  I make these time challenges up in my twisted mind, and I do my little evil laugh, thinking of the torture I'm about to unleash! Then I realize, hey I gotta do this too! YIKES! So, basically, I end up  kicking  my own ass with these time challenges. So as you are doing my time challenges cursing me out under your breath, calling me a wicked sadistic skinny witch, take comfort in knowing, I do these challenges too, and, they are brutal to me as well, but you know what?  I see results with these mini torture sessions  So I grit my teeth and push through!  =)This workout will turn your body into a furnace, and burn lot's of fat! You'll be working for 15 minutes and then you'll be done! (win)  It's 4 exercises.  Set your watch to countdown from 15:00, and do as many rounds of the following exercises as you can.  Post how many rounds you were able to complete on the blog or on the Fitchick Facebook Page . There are video's on how to perform the exercises after the breakdown. Enjoy!
  1. Burpee's  5 reps ( I took it easy on you with the reps, see I do care! Aww!)
  2. Pushups  10 reps
  3. Squats  15 reps
  4. Leg raises 20 reps

Burpees

Squats

Leg Raises

No comments:

Post a Comment